You can have Chocolate brownie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate brownie
- Prepare 450 gr of white sugar.
- You need 110 ml of water.
- It’s 115 gr of dark cooking chocolate (chopped).
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking oil (canola oil/ vegetable oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 75 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 225 gr of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Chopped chocolate for topping.
Chocolate brownie instructions
- Pre-heat oven 180°C and butter and line the 20cm baking form with baking paper.
- Prepare bain marie: a pot of water and let it boil..
- In a bowl, mix water, sugar and big chunck chopped chocolate. Place it on top of pot and melt the mixture until it is homogenized.
- Cool the mixture a moment. Add eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Slowly mix it..
- Add the flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix it well with whisk until no lump..
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking form.
- Bake it for 55-60 mins for the goeey middle or 65 mins for evenly baked brownies by sticking a needle into the brownie and come out clean..