Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
You can cook Chocolate Fudge Brownie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Powered Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of or 150 gram Dark Compound.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Thick yogurt/hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tspn of required Milk.
- You need 1 tspn of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts chopped.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie instructions
- Firstly make ready everything like make small pieces of chocolate compound. Lined tin or mould with butter paper, seive maida. put salt into kadai and stand make ready everything..
- Melt the butter into a pan with double boiling method then add chopped chocolate compound and stirr until melts. then off the flame..
- Whisk Hung Curd and powdered sugar till slightly thick. Add melted chocolate mixture and mix don't overmix, now add maida and vanilla essence & fold it properly. do this process quickly, otherwise chocolate will be cool down and become thick..
- Mix half walnuts and.
- Immediately pour the mixture into previously ready baking tin lined with butter paper and sprinkle rest walnuts and bake into preheated kadai or cooker for 35 to 45 minutes..
- Check after 35 minutes with toothpick..
- Let it some cool then demould and cut..
- Crust will form automatically at the top of the brownie..