Choco glaze brownie.
You can cook Choco glaze brownie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco glaze brownie
- Prepare 1 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- You need 80 gm of fresh cream.
- It’s as needed of Strawberry ice cream.
- You need handful of Cherry for garnish.
Choco glaze brownie instructions
- Seive all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix oil and sugar in bowl and cream it properly with wisker then add vinegar, Vanilla,milk, curd in it..
- Mix it well and gradually add the dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Grease the cake tin and add batter in it and bake it for 30-40min at 180C..
- For Glaze heat cream in pan add chocolate in it and melt it properly then add bloomed gelatine powder in it.and then cold it down..
- Add glaze on baked brownie and serve with ice cream..