You can cook Brownie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of crushed dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cake flour/all purpose.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 spoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Brownie step by step
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt butter and dark chocolate together and remove from heat. When it's cooled add eggs and vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients, seive and then add to the butter mixture. Pre heat the oven (I used convection oven to 300°F). Butter the baking tray and pour the mixture..
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts and bake for 40 mins. Check by inserting a pick or knife if it's baked..
- Brownie is ready to serve warm or cold..
- Note: You can also use chocolate chips. If you are not using convection then set the temperature according to your manual or convert it in using converter..