Brownish Jollop Rice.
You can have Brownish Jollop Rice using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownish Jollop Rice
- Prepare 4 cups of parboiled rice.
- You need 5 of Carrots,one handful of green beans,2 large onions,1 Cup veg oil.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet as desired,dark soy sauce,marjoram leaves, butter.
- It’s of Maggie,ginger,garlic and 2eggs.
Brownish Jollop Rice instructions
- Chopped carrots and cut green beans.Wash and grate scotch bonnet,slice onions,chopped ginger and garlic and set all aside..
- Break eggs add pinch of salt and whisk,heat frying pan and add butter make scrambled egg..
- Heat up saucepan and add veg oil,garlic and ginger then onions fry a little bit. Add green beans,soy sauce and marjoram leaves.You then add your parboiled rice scrambled egg,grated scotch bonnet,carrots and maggie to taste then stir with spatula.Allow to simmer and it's ready to serve..