Banana wheat cupcakes.
You can have Banana wheat cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana wheat cupcakes
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need As required of Whipped cream (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee powder (optional).
Banana wheat cupcakes instructions
- Sieve wheat flour in a bowl. Add baking soda, baking powder and pinch of salt and mix it evenly.
- In another bowl, take butter and sugar and blend it until it becomes creamy and soft. Add mashed banana and again blend well to incorporate air in the batter.. blend until the mixture is soft fluffy and creamy. Also add two tablespoon on lemon juice and mix well..
- In the wet mixture add flour part by part and mix it using cut and fold technique. Add water to bring the Do not over mix the batter.. mix until the dry ingredients are incorporated properly and the batter is lump free. Add water when the mixture feels too dry.
- Preheat the oven on 180 degrees celcius for 10 minutes. Meanwhile pour the batter in cup cake mold. You can cover it with a foil paper.(optional).
- Bake it for 30 mins at 180degrees..
- Once the cupcakes are ready let them cool for sometime and then decorate with whipped cream. Add coffee to the whipped cream to bring in a nice flavor. And the cupcakes are ready.