Avocado brownie. Avocado brownies are rich, fudgy, gluten free and delicious! This easy, healthy brownie recipe is made from wholesome ingredients and the entire recipe. Vegan Avocado Brownies- avocado replaces oil for a rich chocolate brownie that's packed full of healthy fats.
Flourless Avocado Brownies are an easy grain-free, refined sugar-free paleo dessert recipe. This avocado brownie recipe post includes two versions – one using almond butter, and one using. Moist and chewy, these Avocado Brownies are so delicious, you won't even realize how healthy they are! You can cook Avocado brownie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado brownie
- Prepare of Avocado soft (1 large).
- It’s of Cacao powder (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Eggs (2 large).
- You need of Sweetener (1 cup).
- You need of Almond butter or almond meal (1/4 cup).
- It’s of Baking soda (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Salt (1 pinch).
- It’s of Choc chips (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Vanilla extract (1 tsp).
You're going to love these sweet and chocolaty treats. Fudgy, fantastic avocado brownies made with rich dark chocolate and avocado instead of butter. I promise, you won't even know these are healthy! The Best Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Healthy & Fudgy – The easiest, best chocolate avocado brownies recipe – SUPER FUDGY!
Avocado brownie step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees..
- In a food processor, combine the avocado (peel and pit removed), cacao powder, eggs, sweeterner, almond butter, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed..
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then pour the batter into the prepared pan..
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins..
- Let it cool for 2 hours. Then serve..
The Easiest, Fudgiest Vegan Avocado Brownies. Avocado Is the Secret to the Easiest Vegan Brownies. Traditional brownie recipes are a mix of melted chocolate or cocoa powder, butter, eggs. These avocado brownies are not exception. First off, swapping avocado for more traditional fats Love it or hate it, these avocado brownies are healthy!