You can cook Pecan Brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Brownies
- Prepare 20 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s 150 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of chopped pecans, amonds or walnuts.
- You need 125 grams of good quality dark chocolate (unsweetened preferred).
- It’s 125 grams of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Pecan Brownies instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Lightly grease a 6”x6” baking tin and line with grease proof baking paper leaving the paper hanging over on the two long sides. (Or butter the mould like I did)..
- Chopped the pecan, almonds or walnuts coarsely. Set aside..
- In a microwavable bowl, put the chocolate and butter and microwave for about 1 – 1.5 minutes. Stir until well combined. Or you can use water bath method. Add the beaten eggs and mix well..
- In another bowl, sift the cocoa powder and plain flour. Add the sugar and the nuts. Stir until well mixed. Pour the batter into the dry ingredients and stir until well mixed..
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking tin and baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it..
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about 1 hour then remove from the pan and cut into squares..