Walnut brownie. These fudge-walnut brownies are so decadent tasting, you won't believe that they're lower in fat than Large chocolate chunks create big, luxurious pockets of melty chocolate in the brownies, but. Walnuts really make the difference with this simple homemade chocolate brownie recipe. Walnut Brownies is an easy dessert recipe.
Walnut Fudge Brownies are ultra rich, moist, chewy, chocolaty and loaded with crunchy walnuts throughout. Enjoy these walnut brownies that are baked using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour for an anytime dessert. Rich, decadent, totally addictive and, best of all, so easy to make – what else could you want from a brownie recipe? You can have Walnut brownie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut brownie
- You need 3/4 cup of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of walnuts.
That is what these raw walnut fudge brownies bring me. I mean we're talking basically four ingredients for the brownie base (five if you count water) and five ingredients for the frosting. They're gluten-free, vegan, paleo and refined-sugar-free but still taste. Walnuts and chocolate go together like two peas in a pod – or in this case a brownie – and complement one another excellently.
Walnut brownie instructions
- Firstly mix and melt the chocolate and butter together in the dubble boiler..
- Remove the bowl from the vessel and add sugar and vanilla essence..
- Add curd and mix well. Keep aside..
- Sift the dry ingredients maida, baking powder and salt and cocoa powder..
- Now add the wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix and fold together until combined, do not over mix..
- Before we make the batter Set a large kadai and add salt. Now place a stand. Cover and preheat for 10 minutes..
- Pour the batter in greased tin and spread some walnuts on the batter..
- Now place the tin in preheated kadai. Bake it on low flame for 40-50 minutes. You can bake it in preheated oven at 180 degree for 20-25 minutes..
- Rest the brownie for 30 minutes. cut and serve the delicious brownie..
These moist and delicious brownies are made with plenty of walnuts and the added bonus of chocolate chips! Perfectly Fudgy Chocolate Chip Walnut Brownies Recipe. Our most trusted Walnut Brownie recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Spread walnut on the top of the batter and bake it in.