Guacamole shrimp tacos. Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed watching us make our favorite thing ever, shrimp tacos. If you would like more videos like this one please let us know in the. So fast, so easy, so delicious.
Guacamole is the perfect addition to shrimp tacos, and making your own gives results that. Mash the avocados with the rest of the guacamole ingredients or whizz everything together in a blender or food processor. Cover tightly with plastic and set aside. You can cook Guacamole shrimp tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guacamole shrimp tacos
- You need of About a 1/3 of a pound of large shrimp.
- You need 1 of whole hass avocado.
- You need of Minced red onion.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Taco seasoning for the shrimp.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
I quickly did some googling to see if there was a way to speedily. These Mexican steak tacos are inspired by all the amazing Mexican restaurants and food trucks here in Philly. It's optional but I highly recommended it. Mexican Steak Tacos with Simple Guacamole.
Guacamole shrimp tacos step by step
- First you season the shrimp with the seasoning. Then you add the vinegar and canola oil,put to the side..
- Then you start making the guacamole. Cut the avocado then cut up your onions. Mash the avocado then add onions, olive oil, salt, pepper and some lime juice..
- Cook the shrimp in a pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side until opaque. Put to the side..
- Now heat up the tortillas then add the guacamole and the shrimp. Then your done enjoy !.
While shrimp mixture rests, make guacamole. These shrimp tacos from Delish.com are EVERYTHING. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. Hot, grilled shrimp are dressed with a sauce made from Taco Ranch Dressing, and served on warmed flour tortillas. Make the guacamole by chopping the red onion and chilli into a bowl.