You can cook Chocolate Brownie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Chocolate Brownie step by step
- Collect the ingredients..
- Preheat the pan for 5 minutes on medium flame. Place the stand over it. Take a bowl, add maida, powdered sugar,..
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, mix well..
- Add oil, milk, vanilla essence…
- Mix well. Add peanut butter, mix well..
- Batter is ready. The batter should be pouring consistency. Grease the tin with oil, dust with maida flour. Pour the batter in the tin..
- Tap it. Place the tin in preheated pan. Cover with the lid. Cook it for 35 to 40 minutes on low flame..
- Let check if the stick is clean then the Brownie has baked well. Brownie is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!😊.