Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake. Fudgy Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies (Cheesecake Brownies). This popular brownie has a creamy cheesecake layer sandwiched between fudgy chocolate layers made chunky with chocolate chips, then swirled with a knife for a Melt-in-your-mouth brownies that are easy and elegant. Chocolate brownies marbled with cheesecake make fabulous squares!
It is an ultra rich and creamy, fancy dessert that will impress your Velvety chocolate cheesecake blankets a rich and fudgy brownie crust, in this absolutely show-stopping chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe. This recipe has to be one of the most amazing treats! It tastes absolutely out of this world but it's so simple you Cool completely before cutting. You can cook Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake
- It’s of Prepared brownies (enough to fill a 8X8 pan).
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- You need 1 package of (8 ounce)cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut butter chips.
Your brownies will not be so nicely shaped if you don't allow them enough time to cool. Watch me make these fudgy cheesecake brownies from start to finish! "Hmmmm. what can I make on You just can't go wrong with a good, from-scratch brownie recipe right? They're easy, quick and such a So today we're making these super addictive, ultra fudgy cheesecake brownies that are so. These Brownie Cheesecake Bars as as close as I can come to a one bowl brownie…ok, ok it's two bowls.
Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake instructions
- Lightly spray a 8X8 baking dish with butter cooking spray……
- Arrange brownies on greased baking pan……..
- In a large bowl combine with an electric mixer your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg, beat until creamy……..
- Stir in your peanut butter chips……
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownies, top with an additional handful of peanut butter chips………
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes……..
- Cool thoroughly, then either serve and enjoy or place in fridge overnight…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
From easy classics to festive new favorites, you'll find them all here. I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and So easy to make. I have never been a fan of Almond Flour until now. These were devoured by my I usually love dark chocolate but these just tasted super bitter. This Peppermint Espresso Brownie Cheesecake recipe is made with a brownie bottom, peppermint espresso cheesecake and peppermint white If you love this Peppermint Espresso Brownie Cheesecake, be sure to check out my super easy Peppermint Cheesecake Brownie Trifle recipe.