You can have Family Brownies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Family Brownies
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Butter Softened + 2 Tbsp for the pan.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Peanuts or any nuts.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Flour.
Family Brownies instructions
- Butter pan generously.
- Whisk egg, sugar, vanilla, salt.
- Whisk in soft butter until partially combined (rice like).
- Whisk in cocoa power and nuts.
- Stir in flour until just combined.
- Spread in pan, bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 mins before cutting into squares.