You can cook Pie Brownies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pie Brownies
- You need 150 gr of dark cooking chocolate (i use hershey’s).
- You need 50 gr of butter.
- Prepare 40 ml of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 gr of castor sugar.
- Prepare 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 35 gr of chocolate powder (i use hershey’s).
Pie Brownies instructions
- Melt dark cooking chocolate, butter and cooking oil together with double boil method.
- Beat eggs and sugar with hand whisk, until mix well. If u want to get shiny crust, beat with hand mixer for 5 minutes..
- Mix in the dark chocolate/butter/oil mixture. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in sieved flour and chocolate powder to the mixture and mix well. Batter will be thick and heavy.
- Prepare your pie crust, add the brownie batter. Bake 180 degree celcius, about 25 minutes..
- Ready to serve.