Brownie Cookie Bars.
You can cook Brownie Cookie Bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookie Bars
- You need 200 g of toasted almond flakes.
- It’s 300 g of dark chocolate (melted).
- You need 500 g of butter.
- It’s 340 g of castor sugar.
- It’s 5 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 80 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 g of corn flour.
- Prepare 50 g of rice flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 600 g of plain flour.
Brownie Cookie Bars step by step
- Prepare all ingredients – toast almond flakes in the oven for 5 minutes or until it lightly brown. Melt (double boil) chocolate..
- Using, stand mixer, Beat butter & sugar until well combined..
- Add egg yolks & vanilla extract and mix well. Using wooden spatula, fold in melted chocolate & cocoa powder. Transfer almond flakes to this batter. Whisk to combine before adding flour (rice flour, corn flour & plain flour). Add flour in batches until soft dough is formed. Dough should be easily to shape or work with..
- Spread dough on sheet of cling film and place a thin layer of another sheet on top. Use rolling pin to flatten the dough into desired thickness. Cut dough into square shape using cookie cutter or dough scrapper..
- Preheat oven to 160 C (depending on your oven) & bake for 12-15mins. Leave cookies to cool slightly before removing them from the tray as they may feel a bit soft when still hot..