White chocolate peppermint brownies:. Peppermint bark brownies are the perfect combination of fudgy chocolate brownie and rich white chocolate frosting with a crunchy peppermint topping. This recipe is simple and quick to put together thanks to a few foodie shortcuts. Homemade chocolate chunk brownies with white chocolate peppermint bark.
It can be white chocolate peppermint bark or even dark. These white chocolate peppermint brownies have a fudgy, decadent, and super chocolately brownie topped with white chocolate peppermint bark. It is so rich, festive, and delicious. You can have White chocolate peppermint brownies: using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White chocolate peppermint brownies:
- It’s 1 box of Fudge Brownie mix.
- You need of Eggs (per box directions).
- You need of Oil (per box directions).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Peppermint Extract (i left this out).
- You need 10 oz of Peppermint Melting Chips or White chocolate melting Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed Candy Canes or Starlight Mints.
The perfect treat to munch on while you drink a hot cup of coffee (preferably of the peppermint variety, like my favorite. Decadent layers of fudgy brownies, peppermint topping and white chocolate make Peppermint White Chocolate Brownies recipe amazing. These rich peppermint brownies topped with crushed candy canes are from London's cult-favorite bakery Violet. If you can't find candy canes, use striped peppermint candies.
White chocolate peppermint brownies: step by step
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions, but add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract..
- Allow brownies to cool..
- Melt candy chips by microwaving for 60 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth..
- If you used white chips, add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract to melted chips. and stir to mix..
- Quickly spread melted candy evenly over top of brownies and sprinkle sith crushed mints. Cut before the chocolate sets up..
- Notes-If you are making these for a cookie exchange or to add to your holiday spread, I would cut these up into small pieces so everyone can have a little bit of everything..
All Reviews for White Chocolate and Peppermint Brownies. White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies – Lightly sweet, dense chocolate brownies topped with melted white chocolate and crushed peppermints for a simple, easy and tasty dessert to help celebrate the season. I started with a box mix, but you can totally use your favorite brownie recipe here. Load 'em up with Candy Cane Kisses and then smear on the white chocolate frosting. You can get the full recipe for these white chocolate frosted peppermint brownies, with step by step pictures, over on Stepable.