You can have Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Melt butter in microwave (about 45 sec)..
- Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in sugar, vanilla extract, and warm melted butter.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until combined, do not overmix..
- Spread batter into a greased 8×8 pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.