You can cook Walnut Brownie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut Brownie
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dutch cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped.
Walnut Brownie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8×8 square baking pan or line with parchment and set aside. If lining pan, leave some hanging over the edges to easily pull brownies from the pan once cooled..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugars, and vanilla. Beat in eggs..
- In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients – flour, cocoa, and salt. Slowly stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour into 8×8 pan and use a spatula to spread evenly to the edges. Batter will be thick..
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, then test with a toothpick for doneness. Insert toothpick into the center of the pan. If toothpick comes out with wet batter, the brownies are not done. Continue checking every 2 minutes. If toothpick comes out with a few crumbs, then the brownies are done..
- Place brownies onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely before cutting and enjoying..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.