TSP lasagna. This Spinach Lasagna from Delish.com will be the best veggie lasagna of your life. Spoon over a thin layer of marinara and. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
All the heartiness of the real deal, but made with the ease of a one-pot dish. This Spicy Lasagna Hotdish has all the flavors and textures of traditional lasagna, with bite-sized noodles and the addition of some heat. It's loaded with cheesy goodness, so delicious! You can have TSP lasagna using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TSP lasagna
- It’s 125 grams of textured soy protein (in small crumbles).
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant (sliced in 2mm slices).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 medium of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of skinned tomatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chives (chopped).
Why lasagna soup you might be wondering? Easy, classic meat lasagna: two meats, three cheeses, delicious. Step-by-step pictures and instructions War almost broke out in the Landsberger household. A rich, creamy, and savory blend of tofu, nutritional yeast, and Italian seasoning stands in for the traditional ricotta cheese in this hearty layered lasagna noodle dish.
TSP lasagna instructions
- Put the TSP in room temperature water and let it soak for about 30 minutes. In the meanwhile chop the vegetables..
- Heat the 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and garlic. Fry until translucent. Add the chopped pepper and celery..
- Drain the TSP and add it to the pan. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Add the rosemary, thyme, paprika, parsley and chives. Let it fry for a bit to absorb some of the taste..
- Add the tomato paste and the canned tomatoes. Let it boil until it has a ragu consistency..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the bottom of a casserole and start mounting your "lasagna". I start with 1 layer of ragu and then 1 layer of aubergine slices until i finish covering everything with ragu..
- Add parmesan at the middle of the lasagna and sprinkle it over the top..
- Bake it on high heat for about 30 minutes..
- Let it cool down for some 5 minutes and serve..
The recipe is a Yummly original. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. LASAGNA SOUP is totally a thing, guys!! This Lasagna Recipe is delicious and rich.