My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps.
You can have My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 knob of Butter.
- You need 8 slices of bacon grilled and near crisp.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion chopped small.
- It’s 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 handfuls of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce or any crunchy lettuce and a 1/4 head curly lettuce or any of your choice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream (heaped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tomato ketchup or Sauce.
- You need 1 sprinkle of salt & pepper for crisps.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Crunchy Bacon flavour Bits.
My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps step by step
- Grease the microwave bowl with butter and crack the eggs into the bowl. Whisk the eggs for about 1 minute. Add salt & pepper and another quick mix..
- Add the softened butter to the egg mix, and whisk again..
- Put in the microwave to scramble for 1 minute and mix again, then put it back in the microwave for another minute (times may vary depending on the microwave). And mix and scrambled egg..
- Done! Mix with a fork put in the fridge until later.
- Grease the pan you're using to grill the bacon. And grill until near crisp, take off and cut into small pieces. Cover and leave until your near ready to eat..
- Cut up really small onion very small and cut cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces..
- In a non stick fry pan, oil it and heat up the pan. Fry the onions and tomatoes on high heat for about 3 minutes, add a little salt and pepper and stir..
- When onions are turning brown, that's done. Put them in a bowl until later..
- Part boil the potatoes for 5 minutes just until the knife can only stick a little bit in the outer bit of the potatoes. Boil for 5 mins take off the heat and run cold water over them in the pan to cool them down..
- Boil the pasta, when it's cooked drain off all water and let it dry a little. Put it into a bowl..
- Chop up your lettuce and put it in a large mixing bowl..
- Heat up a pan of veg oil at least 2 inch depth and get it piping hot. With the part boiled potatoes, slice them as thin as you can like crisps. Drop a few at a time into the hot oil when crisp and brown. They take about 3 minutes to be crisp..
- With a slotted spoon bring them out and drain on kitchen paper..
- Put the pasta and lettuce in a large mixing bowl and mix, add the bacon and mix..
- Next add the scrambled egg and mix.
- Add the tomato and onion and mix all together..
- Put the mayonnaise into a mixing bowl, add the tomatoe ketchup or sauce and mix. Add the virgin olive oil and pour it all over the bacon. Mix and stir well.
- Put it into a serving bowl and add crispy Bacon flavour bits sprinkled all over top..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the crisps and put into a serving bowl.