Brenda's Creamy BLT Pasta Salad.
You can cook Brenda's Creamy BLT Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Creamy BLT Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of (16 oz) shell pasta.
- You need 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 small of roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 2 bunch of green onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 packages of italian cheese & herb cooking cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Brenda's Creamy BLT Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta till al-dente, drain and rinse with cool water..
- Fry bacon till crispy, saute onions till soft, add garlic and saute till garlic is aromatic (just a few minutes). Drain all grease and squeeze out in paper towel..
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for several hours or overnight..