Cheesy lasagna. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables.
Here is a quicker and easier version of a delicious Lasagna with layers of meat cooked in a delicious sauce.bubbling out of gooey cheese! Lasagna is an Italian-American Christmas tradition, and this is my favorite version! Best Classic Cheesy Beefy Lasagna: This is probably the favorite lasagna recipe of all time, that will deliver without fail. You can cook Cheesy lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy lasagna
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of Italian mild sausage.
- It’s 1 of medium green pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 package (4 ounce) of mushrooms.
- You need 1 box (16 oz) of lasagna noodles.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 (24 ounce) jars of sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Italian style cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. Jump to the Sausage and Beef Lasagna Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see us make it. Savory lasagna with layers of seasoned ground beef, your favorite spaghetti sauce and Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese makes for a tasty and hearty meal. Discover this marvelously melty Classic Cheese Lasagna.
Cheesy lasagna step by step
- Dice green peppers and onions in mushroom and then set them to the side.
- Bring noodles to a boil.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage halfway through add your green peppers onions and mushrooms.
- Drain excess oil and return meat-and-veggie mixture to pan.
- At your sauce to the meat and veggie mixture.
- When noodles are done boiling drain off excess water..
- Take your dish and layer the bottom with noodles.
- Add your sauce mixture on top of the noodles.
- Add your cheese on top.
- Repeat steps until done.
- Should be enough to make one big pan and one small pan.
- Place in oven for about 30 mins at 375°F. Feel free to leave it in longer or less.
- Cheese should look like this.
Make this terrifically cheesy dish with ricotta filling, pasta sauce and noodles today! If your memories of lasagna are of rubbery edges and soggy layers of cheese, I think you'll like this recipe. It's one of my favorites: cheesy and chock-full of tender veggies. Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? Serving this lasagna with fresh baked Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread is like the icing on the cake, the.