BLT SLIDERS. These BLT sliders will not disappoint! Add them to your next picnic menu! Get these BLT sliders going for your next picnic, sporting event, heck, even for dinner at home tonight!
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEDNESDAY & SUNDAY!! Loaded sliders with baked salmon and crisp bacon smothered in spicy chipotle mayo. Little did I know that more awesomeness existed, like these salmon BLT sliders. You can have BLT SLIDERS using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLT SLIDERS
- Prepare 1 lb of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 3 each of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 8 each of Dinner rolls.
BLT SLIDERS recipe: This simple BLT sliders recipe makes a great lunch or snack for hungry sports fans. And when you use pre-cooked bacon, they can be thrown together in a snap! I had some lettuce and a tomato on hand. But when I went to get out the mayo, I decided that was too boring.
BLT SLIDERS instructions
- Place bacon out onto a bakjng sheet covered in tinfoil. Place sheet into cold oven and set it to 400°F. Cook until desired crispness..
- Slice Roma tomatoes and prepare buns by spreading one side with butter and the other with mayo. Sprinkle parmesean on both buns..
- Toast buns in oven on broil until golden brown..
- Place tomatoe slice on bun with a light sprinkle of salt. Add pieces of bacon and shredded lettuce. Top with other half of bun and place a toothpick through the top..
So I grabbed some grated Parmesan and some spices and ended up. Add a little garlic salt to start. A little salt and pepper please. Ok, time to layer all of this goodness on the rolls. BLT Biscuit Sliders -perfect little sandwiches for entertaining and you can use store bought dough too!