You can have Blt Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blt Dip
- You need of Dip.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of small head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
Blt Dip instructions
- Cook bacon in the oven preheated on 350 on a nonstick cookie sheet cook for 30 min turn bacon over the first 15 min.
- Remove bacon from oven should be fully cooked remove bacon from cookie sheet and place on paper towels to drain well and break in to small pieces.
- Mix sour cream and mayo together well add bacon pieces.
- Cut out center of lettuce and place mixture inside chop tomatoes and place on top refrigerate for at least three hours serve with Ritz crackers.