BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich. BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ. How to make Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. A Step by Step BBQ Chicken Club Sandwich at Home.
Be the first to rate & review! Enjoy barbeque flavor without the added fat and calories. This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. You can have BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of bbq sauce.
- It’s 4 of Portuguese buns.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of condiment's.
- It’s 8 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- You need slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of guacamole.
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, answering BBQ pangs with less time and less planning. Since these are BBQ sandwiches, I suggest using a more aggressive rub on the chicken and by aggressive I mean either a mixture of spicy highs and sweet lows or your favorite store bought rub. Learn how to make BBQ Chicken Sandwich.
BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich instructions
- Marinade chicken breast with BBQ sauce for at least 1 hour..
- Grill chicken on sizzling hot cast iron pan/BBQ for 3 minutes on each side..
- Stick partially grilled chicken breasts in oven and bake @ 350°F for 20 minutes.
- While chicken bakes…cook bacon.
- Toast buns.
- Assemble BBQ chicken BLT sandwich and serve with potato chips of your liking..
I enjoy the crunch of the slaw on top of the chicken. I didn't bother to shred the chicken. Just pan fried a piece that fit on the bun. This BBQ chicken recipe combines chicken breast and smokey BBQ sauce with a flavorful, seasoned coleslaw mix in between a soft bun. This BBQ Chicken Sandwich recipe is delicious and best of all, won't wreck your diet.