You can have B.L.T. Wraps using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of B.L.T. Wraps
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomato best for wrap.
- It’s of Mayonnaise (Hellman's).
- You need of Tortillas Wraps.
B.L.T. Wraps instructions
- Pre heat oven 400°.
- Lay foil on baking sheet. Lay bacon out evenly..
- Chop Lettuce clean off any brown spots if any. Chop cherry tomatoes. You can use for sandwiches too if you slice across long ways..
- Cook for 20 min then check bacon every 5-10 minutes or so to desired crispness. (Some ovens may cook faster or slower).
- Have a separate dish with paper towel for bacon to rest & remove access grease..
- Add a dash of water to wrap and microwave for 10 seconds to soften for better wrapping ability..
- Add a layer of desired amount of mayo to wrap..
- Place tomatoes and lettuce and bacon to wrap as flat even as possible for even fold..
- Begin to fold BLT up. Put in microwave for 10 seconds to shrink the wrap around BLT.