sausage cassarole with creamy mash.
You can cook sausage cassarole with creamy mash using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sausage cassarole with creamy mash
- It’s 6 of pork sausages.
- Prepare 1 large of carrott.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 3 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of shallott.
- Prepare 1 pints of cold water.
- It’s 5 pinch of sun dried tomato powder, parsley, basil.
- It’s 2 pinch of rock salt & white ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef gravy granuals.
sausage cassarole with creamy mash step by step
- chop onion, shallotts & mushrooms. cut and peal carrotts..
- heat little oil in pan, add sausages. once slightly brown add onion & shallotts and fry further 2 mins. then add mushrooms..
- once sausages are browned & onions soft add all your herbs & spices. once covered add your cold water & stir. place in the oven (gas mark 7) for further hour..
- once cassarole been in oven for 30 minutes cut & peel potato adding pinch of salt then start to cook for further 30 mins..
- once its been in for 1 hour remove cassarole & rest for 10 mins. this gives you time to mash your potato. add a teaspoon milk & butter.. serve up & enjoy!.