"BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo.
You can have "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo
- You need 1 packages of Polish Smoked Keilbasa.
- Prepare 1 of Polish Fresh Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small Smoked Ham- baked & cubed.
- Prepare cloves of whole.
- It’s 1 liter of Vernor's Gingerale.
- It’s 1 dozen of Hard Boiled Eggs- diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Horseradish-red/white.
- It’s 2 envelope of jimmy dean's/pioneer peppered gravy or you can make it from scratch.
- You need 2 cup of 1% Milk.
"BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place ham in a foil pan; Score top of ham and put whole cloves into cut slits; then pour half of the liter of gingerale over top of ham and bake for 45 – 60 minutes; then remove from oven and set aside to cool for 15-20 minutes; then cube ham up and set aside….
- In a large pot filled with water; bring to a boil and then add all sausages and boil 20-30 minutes.. remove and let cool for 15-20 minutes; slice into 1/4 in. Pieces..
- Boil 6 eggs; about 14 minutes, then remove and cool eggs down in cold water..
- In a sauce pan, whisk together 2 cups of 1% milk with pepper gravy mix over medium- high heat until It boils and thickens.. thin it with some 1% milk if needed…or you can make it from scratch if you desire……
- In two dinner bowls add 1/4 amount of each type of sausages, 1/4 amount of cubed smoke ham, 1-2 chopped hard boiled eggs, and then spoon white peppered gravy over top; add horseradish if desired and serve…
- NOTE: This recipe can be made for one…. Just use 2-3 oz. Of each type of sausage; 2-3 oz. Of cubed ham; 1 hard boiled egg: and a 1/4 cup of white peppered gravy…..then just follow step #6….