Beef Patties. Beef Patties are perfect for a snack, Appetizer, kids lunch bags, game nights and any occasion. A patty or burger (in British English) is a flattened, usually round, serving of ground meat and/or legumes, grains, vegetables, or meat alternatives. I now live in Japan, so naturally, the one thing I missed the most are beef patties ( especially the spicy ones ).
This version comes from Shani Jones of Peaches Patties in San Francisco, named in honor of her mother's signature recipe. Discover the best Beef Burger Patties in Best Sellers. Jamaican Beef Patties, are made with a flaky pastry and are filled with a highly seasoned beef filling. You can cook Beef Patties using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Patties
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef (73% Lean / 27% Fat).
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of worcestershire.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of You can add to taste:.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Pickles.
- Prepare of Sauces:.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Ketchup.
These patties can be found throughout Jamaica – at the roadside food shacks, in a snackette, in a. From the book "Lucinda's Authentic Jamaican Kitchen. Greek beef patties are one of many reasons why Greek cuisine is so darn tasty! This recipe for Greek Beef Patties, or Biftekia, is sort of a burger /meatball combo.
Beef Patties step by step
- In a bowl put the beef.
- The crushed red pepper.
- The mustard.
- The worcestershire.
- The garlic.
- The parsley.
- The cayenne pepper.
- The garlic salt, mix until well blended.
- Cover the preparation and place it for 2 hours or more in the refrigerator so that all the flavors are integrated.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions, make a ball with each one.
- Shape into a patty.
- Sink the center of it for best cooking results The size of the patties will be bigger than the bun.
- You can use a grill, a large pan or a large cast-iron skillet If you use a pan or a cast-iron skillet Heat it over medium-high heat, coat pan with a small amount of oil or butter, add patties and cook it both sides for 2 – 3 minutes or to taste.
- Add toppings to taste:.
These flaky Jamaican meat patties are filled with curried ground beef, onion, garlic, and Scotch bonnet pepper, plus a slew of aromatic herbs and spices. Formed into half-moon shapes, the patties are. Jamaican Beef Patties – Thin, flaky and buttery yellow crust with a mighty seasoned curried beef filling. Make a big batch because this Jamaican beef patty will disappear fast! A spiced beef filling wrapped in a bright pastry dough, Jamaican beef patties make a flavorful dinner or even an afternoon snack!