Greek Dill Turkey.
You can cook Greek Dill Turkey using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Dill Turkey
- You need 2 lb of Turkey breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon peel seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Greek Dill Turkey instructions
- Rub turkey with olive oil. Season with salt. Combine dried seasoning and press onto the turkey breast..
- Roast at 325° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.