Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast.
You can cook Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless turkey breast.
- It’s 2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of orange peel seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme; minced.
- You need 2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Spicy Citrus Turkey Breast step by step
- Marinate turkey breast in orange juice for 4-48 hours..
- Pat turkey dry. Toss in olive oil. Season.
- Roast at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Parsley, honey, ancho chile, grapefruit, limes, apple cider, white wine.