You can have Cheeseburger Platter using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Platter
- You need 300 g of Ground Chicken,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of White Pepper,.
- You need Pinch of Mushroom Powder,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- You need 1 of Red Onion Finely Sliced,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Tomato Puree,.
- It’s 60 g of Cream Cheese,.
- You need 2 TSP of English Mustard Powder,.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Onion Powder,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- It’s of Turkey Bacon Jam, 2 TBSP + More For Garnishing.
- You need 1 Handful of Red Cheddar Freshly Shredded,.
- You need of Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- It’s of Red Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
Cheeseburger Platter step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/06/16/turkey-bacon-jam for the recipe. To make the recipe ketogenic-friendly, omit the use of any sweetener..
- In a bowl add chicken, salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Mix to combine well. In a skillet over medium heat, add in oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion..
- Season with salt and pepper. Saute until onion is translucent. Add in the chicken. Saute until well combined..
- Using a spatula to break the chicken into fine pieces. Add in cream cheese, tomato puree, mustard, onion and garlic powder. Mix to combine well, making sure the chicken is fully coated with the sauce. Cook the chicken until slightly browned. Add in turkey bacon jam and give it a quick stir..
- Turn the heat down to low. Scatter cheddar over the top. Cover and cook until the cheese has melted..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto a serving plate. Garnish with turkey bacon jam, parsley and chili. Serve immediately..