Buffalo Turkey Meatballs.
You can cook Buffalo Turkey Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- Prepare 3 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and white pepper.
Buffalo Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Combine turkey and dried spices in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add egg and breadcrumbs. Mix thoroughly. Mixture will be wet, but this is to attempt to retain moisture..
- Form into meatballs and bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°..
- Toss meatballs and buffalo sauce in a large mixing bowl..
- Variations; Dried ranch seasoning, sauteed onions/garlic/celery, shallots, blue cheese, mozzarella, goat cheese, mustard,.