Turkey Day Pot Pie.
You can cook Turkey Day Pot Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Day Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 of pie crust, store bought or homemade.
- It’s 1 of Acorn squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Turkey, leftover from t-day and cubed.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 medium of white onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of 14oz jar of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sage.
Turkey Day Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Peel and cubed squash. In a bowl, mix squash and oil until coated. Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Spread squash onto a parchment paper cover cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl. When squash is roasted, add them to the mixture. Gently stir, coating squash..
- Put a layer of pie dough into a greased pie pan. Fill with mixture and cover with the second pie dough. Put 6 slits in the top dough..
- Cover the edges of dough with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more or until done..
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.