Stuffed Pepper Soup.
You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- It’s 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 cups of beef stock.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- Prepare 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- You need 4 ounces of celery.
- It’s 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- It’s 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..