Smoke Turkey Wings and Kale.
You can cook Smoke Turkey Wings and Kale using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoke Turkey Wings and Kale
- You need 3 lb of Smoked turkey wings.. About 1 1/2 large wings.
- It’s 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Springs fresh thyme.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkle of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Bundles of fresh Kale about 3lbs.
Smoke Turkey Wings and Kale step by step
- In a large pot. Place turkey wings and add the water.
- Add all powdered seasoning, chop half of the onion, crush the garlic and add it all.
- Boil turkey wings until its tender. Remove from stock pot, run under cold water and remove the skin.
- Pull the turkey meat into bite size pieces and set aside in a container.
- In a pot large enough to old the kale before they cook, heat oil and add remaining chopped onions and scallions.
- Sauté onions an scallion until slightly translucent.
- Add the turkey to the sautéed onions and scallion then add the kale.
- Spoon 1/4 of the turkey stock into the the pot with kale and turker.
- Cover and let simmer until the kale is done to your likeliness.