Turkey veggie soup. My Turkey Veggie Ginger Soup really hits the spot if you're craving for a delicious soup. Loaded with flavors of ginger and garlic and plenty of fresh. My Rustic Turkey & Veggie Soup tastes like some straight out of an Italian kitchen!
I also love this ground turkey vegetable soup because it's not fussy. It's similar to the veggie soup that my grandma used to make when I was a kid! This is actually a cornerstone dinner recipe in my. You can cook Turkey veggie soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey veggie soup
- You need 2 of zucchini sliced and halved.
- You need 2 of yellow squash sliced and halved.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of handfuls baby carrots chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 of can italian diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of split green peas (softened).
- You need 3/4 cup of brown rice.
- It’s 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 3 cup of V8.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare of kosher salt fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey meatballs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Post-Thanksgiving Turkey Vegetable Soup. by Kelli Foster. Dice Up Extra Veggies While Prepping Thanksgiving Dinner. As all post-Thanksgiving meals should be, this one comes together with little. This soup is made from leftover turkey, with a delightful blend of garden vegetables, simmered slowly overnight in the slow cooker.
Turkey veggie soup step by step
- First chop up all the veggies. Use a large pot and put a couple tablespoons olive oil in it. Add carrots celery onion and garlic first. After about 5minutes add squash zucchini black beans and diced tomatoes. Add your green peas and the brown rice. Heat should be on medium..
- Next add your vegetable broth. Keep on medium and put the lid on. Wait about an hour. In the meantime you can make your turkey meatballs..
- Mix turkey bread crumbs egg salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium heat. Form very small balls and cook about 5-7 min until done. Add to soup..
- At this point your soup may start to get pretty thick. You can add the V8 to thin it out. Or use more broth if you wish. I just had V8 so I decided to try it. Just add your spices salt and pepper as it cooks. May need to add more depending on how strong you like them..
- Let simmer for another hour or so. Until the green peas are completely soft..
- When done sprinkle with parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice and enjoy..
A quick and easy hearty soup. Brown turkey in Dutch oven until cooked through. In a large pot over medium-heat, add in carrots Packed with fresh veggies, herbs and noodles, this leftover turkey soup recipe is super filling and. Stir in cream and heat through. Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup is kid-friendly and perfect to warm up to on a chilly autumn night.