Onion lovers Turkey burger. Onions are a staple of the world over, one of the most versatile foods on the planet and extremely healthy for you. Looking for Tor lovers, try /r/onions! Known Onion haters will be banned on sight or overturned Raw on a beef burger, carmelized on a turkey burger.
Mushroom Lovers, Groups for all those who love mushrooms, main ingredient: Mushrooms. Our Sweet Onion Seasoned Frozen Turkey Burgers require no thawing or extra seasoning, and are patted out thick to make juicy, flavorful, bun-covering burgers. I recently had a small gathering of friends over for a quick cookout consisting of mostly burgers on the grill. You can cook Onion lovers Turkey burger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion lovers Turkey burger
- You need 1 packages of butterball ground turkey.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/4 large of white onion.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
One of my friends informed me beforehand that she didn't eat red meat, but that she would be perfectly okay with eating a turkey burger. Great last-minute idea for turkey burger lovers who don't mind a little onion and garlic. Gruyere … Turkey Burger … all stuffed in a teeny weenie (SPICY) jalapeño!!!!! Best washed down with an ice cold beer (or root beer if you don't swing that way), these small burger bites are sure to be any spice lovers new favorite treat!
Onion lovers Turkey burger instructions
- In a large bowl add package of ground Turkey and break apart with a fork.
- Add dry ingredients and mix throughly.
- Finely chop white onion into small pieces and add into meat mixture and mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of water and onion soup mix last. You'll notice the meat mixture isn't as thick and held together..
- After your mixture is made, use wax paper to separate patties( I fit 3 layers of 4 thin round patties, which cook down to the size of a white castle burger).
- Finally, put burgers into freezer for about 20minutes so they harden a bit and are easier to handle/fry or grill..
Turkey mince is a great low fat alternative to beef and lamb mince. Try it in this delicious seasonal burger recipe. For more seasonal recipes visit We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Turkey burgers with crisp onion rings. Turkey mince is a great low.