Turkey Day Pizza.
You can have Turkey Day Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Day Pizza
- You need 1 of premade pizza crust or homemade dough..
- You need 1 of leftover mashed potatoes or squash.
- You need 1 of leftover Turkey gravy.
- Prepare 1 of leftover stuffing.
- It’s 1 of leftover Turkey, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
Turkey Day Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Spread dough and let rest while oven warms (if using fresh dough)..
- Spread mashed potatoes or squash onto crust. Then spread the gravy over potatoes..
- Scatter crumbled stuffing over gravy. Scatter diced Turkey over stuffing..
- Sprinkle thyme and sage over pizza. Top with mozzarella..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until crust is done..
- Let rest for 5 minutes (if you can) before slicing. Enjoy.