Turkey Pot Shepherd's Pie?.
You can cook Turkey Pot Shepherd's Pie? using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Pot Shepherd's Pie?
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked chopped turkey(dark or white,or both)*I used dark*.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 of celery stalks,chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of turkey stuffing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of butter.
Turkey Pot Shepherd's Pie? step by step
- In a bowl, mix your mashed potatoes and stuffing, set aside..
- In a large pan, heat oil and sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add all your veggies, and cook for about 5-8 min..
- Add your chopped turkey, and season with thyme, salt and pepper..
- Add your chicken stock. Make an empty space in the center of the pan and add your cornstarch and milk. Mix until the cornstarch has dissolved, then mix everything together..
- Cook for another 3-5 min until the sauce thickens..
- Transfer everything to a baking dish. Top with your mashed potato/stuffing mixture..
- Add a few dollops/dabs of butter to the top and bake in oven for 35min @ 400°F..
- After 35 min, set under the broiler on high for 5min to crisp up and brown the top nicely..
- ENJOY 😊.