Grilled Turkey In Cabbage Sauce.
You can cook Grilled Turkey In Cabbage Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Turkey In Cabbage Sauce
- Prepare of Turkey.
- You need of I Medium size Cabbage.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 of big but firm tomatoes.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare of I red.Bell Pepper.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Red chilli pepper.
- You need of i1 Tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 3 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need of Some ginger powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of spices like Thyme n curry podwer.
Grilled Turkey In Cabbage Sauce step by step
- Clean the turkey. Season it with some onions, garlic, salt, ginger, black pepper and a little oil. Rub it very well and grill for about 15 mins till they tender on all sizes. Allow to coool off… Then cut into Chunky pieces. Add small water with some spice and bring to boil.. (This is so you get some stock to use for the sauce).
- Clean all the vegetables, tomatoes cut into Chucky sizes too…including the cabbage,.
- In a pot or sauce pan (depending on which you are comfortable with) Pour in the Oliver oil… Add in Onions and garlic and give a quick stir for a while….
- Throw in the tomatoes, and chilli pepper. Sprinkled some salt, Curry Thyme and stir… Next comes the Cabbage…we want th cabbage to infused all the spices and taste, so stir quickly, Add the remaining black pepper, ginger powder. Next is the carrots, Green.pepper and Grilled Turkey and allow to just shimmer for a while..
- Now you can a little corn flour with some turkey stock (incase you don't have any just add some water) But i used the stock I made from the Grilled Turkey). It will thicken really nicely and a quick stir, give it a taste for salt… You are done!!.