You can have Turkey Tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Tetrazzini
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need of Bit of dry sherry or vermouth; however, I prefer sweet vermouth… When adding as much as one desires, decrease the amount of chicken broth….
- You need 3/4 cup of half & half.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of Chopped parsley as desired.
- Prepare to taste of Ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese grated or shredded.
- It’s of Grated carrots and/or peas, as desired.
- It’s of Cubed turkey, as desired.
- Prepare of Cooked spaghetti.
Turkey Tetrazzini instructions
- Over medium heat, melt butter in large saucepan. Add flour/broth mixture till thickens. Add half & half and spices stirring. Add cheese and sherry. Remove from heat immediately when just right and add parsley. Mix in just the right amount of turkey and spaghetti..
- Spread in glass baking dish and refrigerate till ready to bake.
- Put dish in oven and the warm oven to 350°F. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Then uncover and add some cheese for topping and bake for another 15-30 minutes..