Lyme & Thyme Turkey Legs.
You can cook Lyme & Thyme Turkey Legs using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lyme & Thyme Turkey Legs
- You need of whole enchilada.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 of separated turkey legs.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lyme, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh thyme sprigs.
Lyme & Thyme Turkey Legs step by step
- Combine olive oil and butter in a large pan by melting on high heat. Add salt and garlic to pan and sear turkey pieces before butter and garlic burn. Allow pot to cool to low simmer (off the heat if necessary) before adding chopped onion, lime and thyme sprigs. Cover and allow to barely simmer for approximately 2 hours. Your dish is complete when the meat nearly falls off the bone. For crispy skin broil on high for an additional 10 minutes after cooking..