Turkey pepper soup. This turkey soup recipe is loaded with flavor! A smooth creamy turkey soup speckled with smoky Salt and pepper. How To Make Poblano Turkey Soup.
I had actually edited a a recipe for Turkey and Yam Pepper Soup with photos but was too busy to put the recipe up. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. This soup is a fan favorite and always a huge hit with everyone in my. You can cook Turkey pepper soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey pepper soup
- Prepare 1 of whole turkey.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of small ginger.
- It’s 1 of tumeric.
- Prepare 6 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Curry.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Turkey pepper Soup or Turkey soup a perfect weight-loss and Winter recipe. This Nigerian Turkey pepper soup recipe or Nigerian Pepper soup Recipe is very simple to make. Order pot of soup online easily from top soup vendors. Buy your favourite Nigerian pot of soup like Egusi, Afang, Edikaikong, Efo riro, Okro & more..ingredients for turkey pepper soup. this recipe has that smoke turkey pepper soup flavor.
Turkey pepper soup step by step
- Wash n cut the turkey, set in a pot n cook with seasoning, thyme, n ginger for about 20min and set aside(bcoz turkeys are more harder then chickens).
- Add pepper, onion,tumeric,ginger n garlic to the blender n blend.
- Pour the blended pepper into a pot, add seasoning, curry, black pepper, thyme and enough water, allow to come to a boil then add the turkey n let cook completely.
- Serve hot n enjoy 😋😋.
This stuffed banana pepper soup recipe is simply fabulous. Spring, summer, winter or fall, this delicious soup makes for a great Sweet and slightly peppery, this soup is sure to become a new favorite. Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes! Easy to prepare and healthy but satisfying on a cold day. Nothing beats a cold February day quite like a bowl of soup, and today.