Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes.
You can cook Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes
- You need 3 of turkey steaks, of 150-225 g each.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 20 ml of milk.
- You need 75 g of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 30 g of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need of Salt (I use sea salt).
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes instructions
- Place the turkey steaks on a flat surface, cover with cling film and lightly but firmly bash them with a rolling steak until they’re about 1 cm thick. Set aside..
- Put the flour on one large plate, lightly beat the eggs and milk in a bowl and on a separate dish mix the breadcrumbs, herbs and Parmesan cheese and then season with salt and pepper..
- Coat each escalope first in the flour, secondly in the egg wash and finally in the breadcrumb mix, ensuring all the meat is thoroughly covered..
- Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and pre-heat your oven to Gas Mark 8 or electric equivalent (190C for Circotherm ovens)..
- Put the escalopes on a lightly greased baking tray and cook in the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes, until golden-brown. Squeeze a little lemon or lime juice over the escalopes and serve with your choice of accompaniments..