Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls.
You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- It’s of I lbs ground turkey.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Pomegranate molasses.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Vegeta season.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Spaghetti any choice.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It’s Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare Cup of spaghetti water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls step by step
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.