Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili.
You can cook Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili
- You need 1 package of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 can of corn (15 oz).
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans (15oz).
- It’s 1 can of black beans (15 oz).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (28 oz).
- It’s of Liquid smoke (8-10 squirts).
- You need 5 tablespoons of chili powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground thyme.
- You need of Season salt (to taste).
Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili instructions
- Brown ground turkey. Season with season salt to taste. Drain after browning..
- Turn crockpot on high. Add meat to crockpot and all ingredients to crockpot..
- Stir and cool on high for about an hour or until it reaches a boil. Then reduce to low and allow to simmer for another 45 minutes..
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving..