You can cook Turkey sliders using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey sliders
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Vidalia onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced American or Pepper Jack cheese (optional).
- It’s of Slider buns.
Turkey sliders instructions
- Add in the seasonings and the grated cheese, mix well..
- Make 8 balls and flatten into sliders let sit for ten minutes in fridge then grill. (Approximately 4 min per side). Add sliced cheese if preferred and serve on slider buns..