Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole. Brown onion, carrots, pepper and ground turkey in large skillet. Drain the turkey, stir in the tomato sauce and sugar, and set aside. Quick and easy to make Ground Turkey Potato Cheese Casserole!
I substituted the potatoes for asparagus. This Ground Turkey Quinoa Casserole is a budget friendly crowd pleaser. Perfect to use up leftover quinoa, freeze and make ahead. You can cook Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole
- It’s 1-2 bunches of asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths.
- It’s 6-8 of small/medium potatoes.
- You need 2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- It’s 1/2 of large onions diced.
- Prepare 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil mayo.
- Prepare 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Crispy fried onions for topping.
They are not necessary, just quinoa casserole is not the most appetizing looking dish but definitely delicious. Other veggies: Diced sweet potato, brussels sprouts. Ground turkey has to be one of my favorite meats to work with. It's lean, takes to spices well, and is relatively inexpensive.
Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole instructions
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce.
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix.
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well..
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min.
On top layer onions, potatoes and carrots and cheese. Our most trusted Ground Turkey Casserole recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Try this delicious CrockPot Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato Stew for something a bit unusual to make in the slow cooker. Mix together the soy sauce, chicken stock, sweetener.