Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade.
You can have Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade
- It’s 8 tbsp of honey soy bbq sauce or plain bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey + an extra heaped spoonful if only using plain bbq sauce ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce if only using bbq sauce previously ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heaped brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 6 of chicken legs (drumsticks) or ribs or pork or your choice ..
Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade instructions
- Place all ingredients together and mix well to combine all thoroughly ..
- Once Marinade is made up , pour into a clean large bowl or clean large freezer bag ..
- Place chicken drumsticks , or meat of your choice into the Marinade filled bowl or bag and mix them around ensuring to coat all the meat all over ..
- Now place in the refrigerator to Marinade for at least 4 hours . The longer the better . :-).
- To cook marinated drumsticks : once drumsticks has marinated , Preheat your oven to 160°C . Place prepared marinated legs onto backing tray and place in the oven , covered , and cook for 35-40 minutes , then remove the lid and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes , until chicken is very tender and cooked through and the outside is sticky and sweet ..
- Once cooked to your liking , remove meats from the oven and serve hot with sides of your choice , i had mine with a mini roast . Enjoy . :-).